Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Life thoughts and direction


Memories rush to my thoughts of the places I've been and the roles I have played at different times in my life. I briefly reflect on the people and friendships that have come and gone throughout my life. A moments wonder to the reason and answers to some questions on the journey of life which may remain unattainable mysteries.  While other thoughts of who I am, where I came from, my beliefs, values and life experiences are locked in an impenetrable fortress of surety. On all my reflections and thoughts the one answer remains that life is about change. How we dealt, adapt and agree with it affect the outcome and our happiness. Enjoy what you have in the moment in the future and in the past. God has blessed us with it all. Change may be good or could be bad but you can always count on the fact that it will happen.
vaoutdoorsman

No comments:

Post a Comment